Composed of 93% naturally derived ingredients, the new LE LIFT Sérum delivers an intensive smoothing and firming action with its star active ingredient, botanical alfalfa concentrate, as efficient as retinol(2) and gentle on the skin.
Its formula is enriched with a powerful black peppermint PFA(1) complex, as antioxidant-rich as Vitamin C(3), to target all the sources of oxidative stress. It protects skin from external elements and improves its resistance by limiting the impact of free radicals.
In perfect affinity with the skin, the serum’s enveloping and silky texture offers an exceptional sensory experience. Its extremely gentle formula is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive ones.
(1) PFA: PolyFractioning of Active ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic active ingredients.
(2) Comparisons of the stimulation of keratinocyte differentiation and proliferation, as well as Type I collagen synthesis – In vitro tests. Comparison of the increase of epidermal thickness – Tests on reconstructed skin. Comparisons of anti-wrinkle and smoothing effects – Instrumental evaluation of 21 women.
(3) In vitro tests.
LE LIFT Sérum delivers an immediate tensing effect that lasts for up to 24 hours(1), as well as a powerful antioxidant action.
With wrinkles smoothed, features look firmer and facial contours appear redefined. Skin is more resilient, better protected against external aggressors and looks youthful and more radiant.
• Skin is firmer: +43%(2)
• Wrinkles are smoothed -9%(3)
• Skin is more luminous: +15%(3)
• Skin’s texture is refined: +26%(4)
How to use
To enhance the action of LE LIFT Sérum, perform a lifting movement before application. Then, apply LE LIFT Sérum morning and evening to entire face and neck, followed by LE LIFT Crème.
The lifting movement:
Use fingertips to make energetic, smoothing strokes, alternating one hand after the other. Begin with the jawline, then the cheekbone, temple and finally the forehead. Repeat on the other side of the face.